If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Not compatible with PHP 7?

• I would like to upgrade my server to use PHP 7.0 (or 7.1).  When I did, the WordPress Admin CP would not load and gave errors.  

So I used a PHP compatibility checker to make sure all plugins and the theme GoodStore was compatible. All plugins passed the test. However, the theme GoodsStore did not.

I received the following warning/error message:

FILE: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodstore/templates/widgets/default_widget_SAMPLE.php
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     21 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

FILE: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodstore/framework/lib/class_facebook.php
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     113 | ERROR | Indirect access to variables, properties and methods will be evaluated strictly in left-to-right order since PHP 7.0. Use curly braces to remove ambiguity.

FILE: /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodstore/framework/lib/class_demoimport.php
    FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
     917 | ERROR | Indirect access to variables, properties and methods will be evaluated strictly in left-to-right order since PHP 7.0. Use curly braces to remove ambiguity.

In addition, while it resulted in no errors, there were several warnings (16) with the JAW Widgets plugin.  They referred to several lines, and all were the same warning:

117 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

As I understand it, PHP 7 can significantly improve WordPress site performance. I would really like to use PHP 7 here but there seems to be some issues. Can you help?
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(2 more comments)