If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Error after upgrading to php 7.3

• Hello,

I hate to bother you once more but I received the following error after switching to php 7.3 :

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/includes/item-skin.class.php on line 1142

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/essential-grid.php on line 98

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/jaw-customposts/jawcustomposts_templater.php on line 119

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/jaw-customposts/jawcustomposts_templater.php on line 249

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2364

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2368

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3169

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions-wordpress.class.php on line 257

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox('Revolution Slid...', '', Array, NULL) #1 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(162): RevSliderAdmin->__construct('/home/vintage/p...') #4 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-settings.php(371): include_once('/home/vintage/p...') #5 /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-config.php(89): require_once('/home/vintage/p...') #6 /home/vintage/pu in /home/vintage/public_html/shirtwiseshop.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Would you please advise me if this is somehow related to the theme and which is the suggested php version to use with the current version of GoodStore?

p.s. I think you still have the needed credentials to the site if not please let me know :) 

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(10 more comments)