If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

What on EARTH is Happening Here???

• This theme is WAY too easy to break.  I am unable to DUPLICATE any of the things you have in your DEMO!!!

For example, I start with a NEW page and attempt to get 3 Column Layout.  IMPOSSIBLE.

Things added to the Right Column WILL NOT APPEAR, no matter what I do.  Apparently even though you have all the Page Layouts available under Revo Composer, the only one that WORKS is 2 Column, either Fat Right, or Fat Left Column.  NO other configurations are possible.

When you are trying to work with Side Bar, you may only add 1 ELEMENT (widget).  And you cannot put anything BELOW that in another Revo Element on the sidebar.

Now I was attempting to load Menu and fix that Demo stuff so I can make my site look the way I want it.  I tried to set HomePage 1 Variation 2 as the Home on the Menu.  Then I get a red bar across my site and I cannot REVERSE this process no matter what I do.

I put the Menu Item back to where it was (same name, same location, same settings as all others).

My site is PERMANENTLY BROKEN NOW, and I will have to reload from scratch to get away from this error!!  I have refreshed, cleared cache, tried another computer.  I SET THIS in the Menu when I moved it and now it won't recognize anything in Settings.....

I googled this error and it does not EXIST on google.  So apparently I am the only idiot on the planet who has ever seen this!!!  My site will only show now what you see in the Screenshot.  100% of the site has become Unaccessible with a simple menu change.  This should be theoretically IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!  I have certainly never encountered something like this in my long Career as a web developer.

My settings are all still the same as my other post.  I am very frustrated :-(

This theme is WAY too easy to break and 1 small error will permanently destroy my site, requiring a full reload to make it go away!!!

theme-broken-1-menu-change
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(5 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions