If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

How do you MOVE things in RevoComposer?

• My whole purpose in buying the theme was to save time having the pages all laid out and then just move Widgets around.  But every single page does not have the Categories in the position I desparately want.

Here is an example.  HOW do I move the categories to the LEFT and put the Blog on the right? 

I cannot Move, Edit, Drag/Drop anything in Revo Composer!  ARE THESE DEMO PAGES NOT FULLY EDITABLE?  They do not behave like anything I have ever seen before in my LIFE.  I seriously think you need to go into Extreme Discussion on this goofy tool.  It looks nice, but it is pretty much useless to a brand new WordPress User! 

Can you point me to the Best WordPress Tutorials I can study to modify my site, which teach me what I am doing?  I AM BRAND NEW to WordPress 3 days ago, but I've been doing IT for 20 years.  :-)

By the way I CANNOT re-create the Category Widget in Revo Composer that has this small compact design.  100% of the time I get GIANT, double spaced full page Category Layout, not little block like this. 

HOW do I re-create the Category Look on ALL my pages like in HomePage 1, Variation 2? 

I want at least 95% of the pages on my site to have this Category Block (small, compacted, drill down, counts) in the upper Top Left.  No matter what I do I find no way to duplicate this again :-)

Thanks!

categories-wrong-side
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions