If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Editing and using Revo Composer - typing The Title has odd behavior and Lists can't be reordered

• Several strange things happen when using Revo Composer.

1) The Title has an odd behavior when you try to edit it - If you insert the cursor in the middle of a word and type a letter it will jump to the end before you can type the next letter. I don't believe this is not normal User Interface behavior here on earth. I assume this is a bug -- but not sure if it is Revo or Goodstore.

2) When trying to edit a Classic UL list you can't move the list items around inside the list dialog box once you have entered them. 

This means if you have a list of 30 items and for example, you delete item 10. And then want to add item 10 back in, you would have to delete items 11-30 first and then add those all back in that order - or try to play the copy paste game with notepad. Again, not a helpful User Interface behavior. FYI - the accordion allows you to move those items around inside that list.  I assume this is a bug -- but not sure if it is Revo or Goodstore.

3) I don't see the ability to create a numbered list like 1,2,3,4,5. Perhaps there is an icon that has built in number wizardry that I am missing? I assume Revo or Goodstore left this out accidentally perhaps?

4) Different List items icons - I can add an icon to my list but I can't add different icons within the same list. Phone and plane and pencil in same list for instance. 

5) List within a list. I have not seen a method using Revo Composer to create a simple subordered or subcategory list inside a list? Yes we may be asking for too much there.

With the utmost respect - and hope this helps,
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(2 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions