If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Classic UL List (Revo) displays 2nd item more than once and misses 3rd item

• Trying to add a Classic UL List of items using Revo Composer on a page. I add items 1-4 (which are just sentences of text) and then I update the page. 

Item 1 is fine
    Item 2 is fine
    Item 2 is listed again on this line and item 3 is not displayed at all here as it shows inside the Revo edit boxes
    Item 4 is fine

Wondering if this a Revo bug or a Goodstore bug? Seems like a common thing to want to do. Or something broken on my installation?

Anyone else try to build a list using Revo? Does your list work properly? 

I tried adding a new list. It works fine if you just use 10 letters or so. If you add a sentence it will mess up. Here's my sentences:
    • Complete the online credit application form. It may be necessary to supply additional financial information at a later time. 
    • Once approved for credit, lease documents are prepared and sent to you for signature. 
    • Used Equipment in most cases demands "payment prior to shipping." This requires your acceptance of the goods before the equipment is physically at your place of business. The equipment vendor is paid before he ships. 
    • A Purchase Order is sent to the equipment vendor and the machinery ships to you.
    I'd like to try a numbered list as well but Revo does not offer this type of list. 

Much appreciated,

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions