If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Search Nav Bar

• Hi,

I would adjust the navbar with only the search section.
    To do it I have removed breadcrumbs from the bar, and this seems ok.

But the search section looks not properly aligned and I am not able to find the right css rule.

Can you help me, please?

I attach 3 screenshots:

1.png > mobile window size (the search field should stay 1px margin-top and 2px margin-right; and the text search, that is cerca in italian, should be with 5px padding-left)

2.png > desktop window size (the search field should stay 1px margin-top and 1px margin-right; and the text search is ok)

3.png > the navbar on pages (except home page) is more height than on the home: tis is strange... Is it possible to have the bar at the same size (height) on all the pages, home included?

This is the only css code I have used to modify breadcrumbs and border radius on search navbar:

.blog-items-sortby {
        display: none;
    }
    input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="date"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="email"], input[type="number"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="time"], input[type="url"], textarea {
        border-radius: 0;
    }

Thanks,
    Pietro

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(5 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions