If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Bulk price changes don't show on shop pages

• Hello,
    I have to changes approx 600 product prices. I tried csv import. Changes prices on product page but not on shop or category pages. I tried another excel type tool. Same result, prices change on product page but not shop or category pages. After both of these ways you can go into dashboard/product and see the prices have changed but until you actually hit “update”, these imported or bulk changed prices do not change prices on shop and category pages.
    Do you know of a way to bulk edit/ import price changes AND act like a product page update so that the prices not only change in the product page but the shop and category pages also?
    I looked everywhere. There are many woocomerce stores with large numbers of products, How is everyone changing prices? After running an bulk edit or import to change many prices, Is there some code or plugin that will "update" all product pages as if I clicked "update" myself?

All help appreciated,
    Thank you,
    Kenny
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(9 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions