If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

disable google-fonts, google-analytics and "calling-home"scripts plus adding system-fonts

• hi, right after you published this theme I asked about eliminating google fonts because of offshore hosting and you told me its simple .. took a while because I had to finish another project bur now I am ready to start : cannot get rid of that google-stuff alone, how can I do this ? both fonts and analytics ! I did not find it simple . eliminated the header stuff and now I have a white screen ;-)  I also would need a short script or sentence to avoind a re.loading after updates or upgrades of the theme ... 

plus I want to add normal system fonts - like Arial, Georgia, Verdana, Helvetica, the whole good old stuff in all sizes - how can I make this ? 

it seems that there are some other third party widgets in which might send data from my server to their mother-hosts, can you tell me which one and how to get rid of this ? we guarantee our members high privacy and I cannot allow that any datas are sent somewhere .. 

this is my main probolem to start over  - some other small bugs later .. .

thanks in advance 

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions