If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Woocommerce product fields = not working

• Hi guys, any field in Woocommerce that fetches product data (cross-sell, up-sell, etc) isn't working in this theme. I discussed it with Woocommerce support and we have tested it this afternoon. When we install a demo theme and switch to this theme, there are no problems. When we switch back to the Goodstore theme then those fields will always be dead. It will always display 'no results match xxx' IMMEDIATELY when you start typing, in the normal field function it should display a message 'please wait while searching" with a search icon rotating. 

As you can see in this image, when I click on the field itself it also not the 'design' as it should be in Woocommerce. It should look somewhat different and without the borders. I think therefor that some part of the theme is overwriting Woocommerce specific code in some templates. 

For me this is a really big problem because everywhere in our site we use these functions. Also we use these functions to create customer carts in the backend to mail to them (which also doesn't work right now). 

Schermafbeelding 2014-06-30 om 19.48.33
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(2 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions