If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Upgrade NOT working

• In recent support emails, I asked to have my template (Goodstore) looked at because when I attempted to replace the template files to upgrade to ver. 4.0, it didn't work. When a support rep accessed my wordpress directory, I then see 3 different versions of Goodstore and now they are all 2.0 versions. This has caused MAJOR issues with the website!

I now have a transparent area when you start to scroll down where the header is located that wasn't there before. I now experience 504 (timeout) issues with anything I update, change, etc. Customers of my client who use the form on the contact page experience a LOT of lag time to submit the form (one customer clicked on submit 15 times!) I used a script in the header.php file to disable the submit button once clicked and that's not working. And now I can't see any subcategories on this page, https://connecticutshotgun.com/product-category/galazan/gun-restoration/ as there once was and I've tried everything I can to fix it.

My client is VERY FRUSTRATED to say the least and I'm out of options - PLEASE HELP ASAP!
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(1 next comment)