If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Specified number of Related Products on product detail page

• 1. I specified in Theme Options > Woocommerce > Product Page the number of related products to be 6 or 9, but no matter what number above 5 I put in - it shows only 5 related products. I can specify 3 or 4, but any number above 5 is ignored. How to fix that?

2. I would like to be able to specify 12 product per page when displaying products, not 10. How can I change that?

3. On product detail page social sharing icons work well, except for Instagram icon. I am getting an error message - "The requested content cannot be loaded.
    Please try again later." How can I fix that?

4. I have implemented Constant Contact Newsletter sign up form in the footer and when I used it I got an error  on top of the page- " Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-api/functions.php on line 938".
    But inside the widget I got "Success, you have been subscribed." How can I fix that?

I think this a really good theme! Thanks for your help! 
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions