If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Call to undefined function jwOpt() (another thread)

• Main issue:

2017/03/08 01:06:55 [error] 13966#13966: *1025 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jwOpt() in /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-content/themes/gdn-theme/framework/lib/class_panel.php:927
    Stack trace:
    #0 /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): jwPanel->jaw_check_changes('')
    #1 /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #2 /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(91): do_action('wp_ajax_jaw_che...')
    #4 {main}
      thrown in /path/not/disclosed/publicly/wp-content/themes/gdn-theme/framework/lib/class_panel.php on line 927" while reading response header from upstream, client: 12.345.67.890, server: www.domain.com, request: "POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "domain.com", referrer: "https://domain.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=optionsframework"

There's no apparent error in front but it's filling my log file everytime i am working in theme options and when i am saving it.

Secondary issue and a temporary fix:

Also, as a side note, i had alot of issues with theme being unable to write to some css and less files after initial install. :
    gdn-theme/css/themeoptions-1.css
    gdn-theme/css/themeoptions-1-preview.css
    gdn-theme/css/less/themeoptions/themeoptions-1.less
    gdn-theme/css/less/themeoptions/themeoptions-1-preview.less

After setting permissions on all these files with user www-data as the nginx first 3 files were overwritten when saving theme options. The fourth file however, gdn-theme/css/less/themeoptions/themeoptions-1-preview.less was still throwing the error that has the wrong permisions, even if the permissions were correct. THE ONLY WAY to write to it is, after you installed a demo, to reinstall it. I tried several times to see if it behaves the same and indeed the permissions error disappeared only after i reinstalled the demo. Until then that file is not overwritten with Save by any option in theme's options.
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(8 more comments)