If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

bad bad bad

• Guys, I purchased this theme a week ago and have really tried to make it work but the coding is horrific. There are plugins, social media auto posters, that crash the site when using this theme. That plugin is VERY important to my business. Another thing I just noticed is that I have over 30000 news subscribers but for this function to work the RSS feeds need to be valid. For some reason all the coding is pushed down to line 200 and this causes rss errors so for the last week no one has been receiving my news email alerts. I went from about $150 USD a day in google ads to $3 a day since I started using this theme. I just noticed today because it's toward the end of the month and I wanted to see the revenue. I am going to use a different theme and I am going to fight like hell with PayPal for a FULL refund of the money I spent on this theme. Sorry, it's very problematic. I will also contact themeforest with the details and ask them to review and remove from the store. Really messy.
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(1 next comment)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions