If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

portfolio

• I have been adding new items to the portfolio, but my permalinks look weird:

Permalink: http://ourpets-dev.studio-upstairs.com/
    Notice: Undefined index: jaw_portfolio in /home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-content/plugins/jaw-customposts/jawcustomposts.php on line 230
    //

I am getting a lot of those notices. Some of my images  in media gallery have this in the column "Uploaded to":
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line1112

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line1113

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line1113

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line1116

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/home2/agatham/public_html/ourpets-dev/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line1116
    Where to buy our products
    , 2014/04/22

What is going on and how can I fix it?

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(1 next comment)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions