If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Footer Featured Area

• Hi.  I hope you can assist with a problem I am experiencing creating the Footer Featured Area.  I have exactly the same problem mentioned by User WP_Woo in pril 2014 - see here.  When I modify the Footer Settings (Theme Options -> Footer Settings) to add a Custom Footer on All Web Pages the custom page ( page ID = 568 on my webstore: www.kisshairextension.co.uk ) is not displayed.  Instead, every page includes duplicate content for the whole page (the custom page does not appear at all). 

I have partially resolved the problem by using the Revolution Slide and adding a single Slide (you will see the store includes a banner offerring "Free Delivery on Orders over £80).  However, I want the banner to appear at the bottom of every page, so using a Custom Footer Page ID seems a better option than mis-using the Revolution slide to position the banner on every page. 

Were you able to resolve the issue originally raised by WP_Woo ?  If so, could you advise how to resolve this and set the Footer Featured Area correctly.  If any other Widgets or Options need to be set / modified in order for the Footer Featured Area to work, please could you advise details.
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(5 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions