If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Best seller on top of every category || Switch position of category description and pagination links

• Hi guys,

we are working on an woocommerce project + goodstore theme. The theme is amazing at all but now we got some special changes where we cant find a solution by ourself.

1. We would like to have the best sellers of every category on its top between the category headline and the sorting menu.
    bestseller

I know that there are several shortcodes/widgets in the backend which can display the bestsellers. How can i add one of those to the top of the category template, filtered by the current category? Or is there an out of the box option for that kind of needs?

2. Switch position of category description and pagination links

For some usability reasons we would like to change the position of the pagination links straight on top of the category description. Since some of our descriptions going to be really long it ll be annoying for the user to scroll always completly to the bottom of the page. Also here the question - is there a decent solution to change the category template for our needs?

order
    (The description should be under the pagination links)

If you need any further information - i will provide them with pleasure.

Thanks in advance 

Marco

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions