If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Error message on the front page

• Hi!

A couple of days ago i got this error message out of the blue on my site frontpage:

Warning: getimagesize(http://xxxxxxxxxx.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/logga_498x138.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /xxxxx/local/home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.se/wp-content/themes/goodstore/templates/header/header-small-48.php on line 20

I wrote my support on the webhotel and their response was:

It depends on the following piece of code in the file mentioned in the error message:
    $ Template_logo = THEME_URI. '/images/logo/logo.png';

The result is that it sends a HTTP request that stopped by our security barriers because it is not properly designed (Host header is not pure HTTP 1.0).

Now this is not something that we really allowed to give support, but in the case of an emergency, according to you, I took the liberty of changing the current line to this:
    $template_logo = get_template_directory() . '/images/logo/logo.png';

As a result of the changes made by the support, the error message disappeared, but so did also the image (logo) and left is just a broken link!

Can you please help me to do this the correct way and also change the code in upcoming updates so the error message is not reappearing every time there's an update!

Best wishes and thank you!
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions