If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Elements Name HTML

• A feature request, I would like to be able to add a link to the Elements name header title.
    If I use a blog element,and display 6 post on the front page, and lets say the title of that section is "Blog", I would like to be able to add a link to the full "Blog" page on the H3 title.

Also, I was able to use HTML in the Elements Name section, as you can see here,

I added a link to the Blog page to the elements name, worked fine. Then I had to add custom CSS to change the color of the name back to the same color as the other H3 titles that do not have a link. But now when editing the page, I can not easily see the name of this element, not a big deal, but would be nice if I can still name element here, but inside the elements setting, have a place to insert link to the H3.

I also wanted to replace the normal text H3 with a custom png, but when I added the html for the image, it did not show. Is it possible to add this feature, to use a image for element title instead of plain text? Or for now, could you please show me example of how to target a unique elements H3 with CSS? I tried changing one thing, but it had changed all H3's. 

Thank you. I LOVE the theme, and TRULY love the support I've been getting for it. 5 STARS!!

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions