If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Unfortunately during Christmas holiday we cannot offer full support. Our response could take several days. Thank you for your patience.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

categories & collours

• I´m using Flying News already since 2013 and I´m still very happy with this theme!
    But now I have a little problem with catagories & colours.

Please let me explain it:
    For my posts I always use (minimum) 2 kind of different categories at the same time.

1) e.g. region1, region2, region3...
    2) e.g. product1,product2,product3...
    3) sometimes one more...

Because it is necessary for me that the "region-categories" are always shown in the tab of the post-box (shown in the right corner) and I know that this depends on an alphabetic sorting, I used a little trick to put my favorite categories for me into the right order using an apostrophe before each "region-category" like ´region1, ´region2 etc...
    Until there everything works fine.

Now the problem:
    Each "product-categorie" has a unique defined colour, the "region-categories" are set to "main colour". In my example the main colour is "green" so it is not unexpected that the little tab of a post is also green.

But if the second categorie e.g. "product1" is defined as "blue" the excerpt is now no longer "blue" - it is green. Everywhere!
    It seems, that the first grabbed categorie dominates the colour of the other choosen categories.

Also if showing all posts of categorie e.g. "product1" (defined as blue); all posts are green and not blue.

This has never been a problem in the past!

So please let me know what happend or better how to solve this "bug".

On other words: the dominant colour must be the one of the post, not the one of the first grabbed categorie.

Best regards
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(17 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions