If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Unfortunately during Christmas holiday we cannot offer full support. Our response could take several days. Thank you for your patience.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

CSS Theme customization on planing?

• Hi Jaw and Team, first of all: I love your theme, it´s simple one of the best Magazine Theme including WooCommerce shop (clarity, usability, speed)  as well in 2015 :-)

In this case, I want to inquire again, whether a CSS extension is planned, regarding adjustments to various new mobil devices (such as Iphone 6 or 6Plus or others). That's the only point, that looks not so good. I know from last conversation, that´s not including in your theme. But is there any way, or do you know anyone, who can solve this (maybe for money). I think, other web designer (that are not good in css customization) needs this feature too and want to pay - maybe as well.

* Just a thought: Another possibility would be, to generate a new theme on a new platform with same features / layouts and automatic adjustments to all devices.
    At any rate, please give me reply, thanks a lot, Manfred
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(3 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions