If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

A few problems

Hi there,

I bought the theme yesterday and have come across a few problems, which I will detail below:

1/ When I click on "blog" in the menu the following appears ahead of the posts,
    Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/delisa/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 1776

2/ When I click on some of the categories in the menubar, some of the products include the entire description instead of a few words.

3/ When I add an item to the shopping cart, and then click on the "Proceed to Paypal" button the following shows up:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

4/ The images to the products in the "Top sellers" section on the homepage are getting incorrectly cropped. They appear to be getting squashed.

I would really appreciate in help or advice in correcting those issues. I have included login info in case you need it.

Thankyou

Steve

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(13 more comments)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions